Regístrese para publicar el tiempo de recorrido y descárgate los mapas
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille Espace Ski de Rando en créant un compte
LA SCIA from Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse
Departure from the Espace ski-de-rando located in the Raidlight-Vertical building, to the top of the resort. A classic itinerary very often followed, you will find an almost permanent trace. Route with 4 intermediate escapes for the initiation of all levels.
Possibility to join the itinerary from Les Essarts by cable car (with fixed price) in case of lack of snow on the lower part.
Travel time, about 1h30.
Do not leave the route of ascent traced, presence of a rocky bar at the level of the Essarts on the south east side.
Some technical passages requiring conversions. Possible descent by blue, red, or black tracks.
The itinerary will offer you several times to join an alpine ski slope, if you want to go down before the end, stop before going down the slope, check if any skiers are going down, do not park on the alpine ski slope.
Before you go out
- Carefully prepare your route
- Make sure that your ski level (uphill and downhill) matches the difficulty level of the chosen itinerary
- Check the weather and the latest information on avalanche risks
- Make sure that you and each member of your group has complete and working safety equipment (DVA, shovel, probe) and that you know how to use it
- Be sure to test the DVA broadcast of each of your friends accompanying you and remember to reposition yours to broadcast mode as well before you leave on your route.
During your outing
- You are responsible for your own safety
- Never leave alone or at least inform your family and friends of your exit and your itinerary
- Any departure from the itinerary is strongly discouraged, it may compromise your safety and engages your responsibility.
- Do not rely on the existing physical tracks of other skiers for your navigation, but only on the physical signs of the directional beacons and other signs
- You are in a fragile natural environment, please preserve it, especially by scrupulously respecting the markings
- Beware of rapidly changing weather patterns. In case of poor visibility, return and postpone your exit