Registra’t per publicar els temps de recorregut i descarrega’t els mapes.
Vous souhaitez en savoir plus, être informé sur les nouveautés, participez aux jeux concours ..... alors n'hésitez pas rejoignez la famille Espace Ski de Rando en créant un compte
At the start of Les Essarts, discover the Scia in complete safety.
Ideal round trip route at the beginning and end of the season but also to introduce you to ski touring.
Before you go out
- Carefully prepare your route
- Make sure that your ski level (uphill and downhill) matches the difficulty level of the chosen itinerary
- Check the weather and the latest information on avalanche risks
- Make sure that you and each member of your group has complete and working safety equipment (DVA, shovel, probe) and that you know how to use it
- Be sure to test the DVA broadcast of each of your friends accompanying you and remember to reposition yours to broadcast mode as well before you leave on your route.
During your outing
- You are responsible for your own safety
- Never leave alone or at least inform your family and friends of your exit and your itinerary
- Any departure from the itinerary is strongly discouraged, it may compromise your safety and engages your responsibility.
- Do not rely on the existing physical tracks of other skiers for your navigation, but only on the physical signs of the directional beacons and other signs
- You are in a fragile natural environment, please preserve it, especially by scrupulously respecting the markings
- Beware of rapidly changing weather patterns. In case of poor visibility, return and postpone your exit